Here's a few extra scenes from some of my novels. Enjoy!
The Devil Lancer
Oh, hey. You. Nerd person. Look what I got for you!
- Brighton, Terry. Hell Riders. London: Penguin Books, 2005.
- Chappell, Mark. British Cavalry Equipments 1800-1941. Oxford: Osprey Publishing Ltd, 2002.
- Duberly, Frances Isabella. Mrs. Duberly’s War: Journal and Letters from the Crimea, 1854-6. New York: Oxford University Press, 2007.
- Dutton, Roy. Forgotten Heroes: The Charge of the Light Brigade. Oxton: InfoDial Ltd, 2007.
- Figes, Orlando. The Crimean War: A History. New York: Metropolitan Books, Henry Holt & Company, 2010.
- Nicholson, J.B.R. and Michael Roffe. The British Army of the Crimea. Reading: Osprey Publishing Ltd., 1974.
- Nolan, Louis Edward. Cavalry: Its History and Tactics. Yardley: Westholme Publishing LLC, 2007.
- Seaton, Albert and Michael Roffe. The Russian Army of the Crimea. Reading: Osprey Publishing Ltd., 1973.
- Warner, Philip, ed. Letters Home From The Crimea. Moreton-in-Marsh: The Windrush Press, 1999.
Photographs by Roger Fenton (Spring 1855)
Roger Fenton was the first war photographer and his images, while not capturing the action of the war, still lend a breathtaking glimpse into the lives of those participating in the Crimean War. View the images here: http://www.allworldwars.com/Crimean-War-Photographs-by-Roger-Fenton-1855.html
Maps from The Devil Lancer
Hell Cop Map
Have you read Hell Cop? Hell Cop 2? Ever wondered where all the characters lived in relation to the locations of the scenes in these anthologies? Wanted to know where things that are never even mentioned are located?
Or hey, maybe like me you’ve always wanted to know the geographic layout of the shopping districts of an entirely fabricated metropolis!
In that case, I have a present for you. A PDF of Parmas City. Go on. Look at it. Be a map nerd.
The Archer's Heart
The Archer's Heart Covers
Because the electronic version of The Archer’s Heart has been released as a serialized, three-part collection, the incredibly talented cover artist Dawn Kimberling created two additional covers for the book. Here’s the stunning covers for Books Two and Three.